Rezoning Application - 325-343 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 325-343 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a 10-storey mixed-use building over three levels of underground parking and includes:
- 83 rental units;
- commercial retail space at grade;
- a building height of 39.5 m (129.6 ft.);
- a floor area of 6,230 sq. m (67,059 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.28; and
- 42 parking spaces and 165 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was heald on Monday, October 7, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at the Jewish Community Centre in the Wosk Auditorium (950 West 41st Avenue) in conjunction with another rezoning application at 357-475 West 41st Avenue (see application here). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (July 22, 2019)
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics and Site Context
- Existing Streetscape Photos
- Streetscape Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Site Setback and Coverage
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans (with FSR)
- Landscape Rationale and Plans
- Sustainability Measures
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 7, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: November 13, 2019