Rezoning Application - 7280 Fraser Street
The City has received an application to rezone 7280 Fraser Street from C-1 (Commercial) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6 storey mixed-use residential building. The proposal includes:
- 95 secured market rental units;
- commercial at-grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.17;
- a gross floor area of 7,865 sq. m (84,661 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20.5 m (67.3 ft.);
- 71 underground parking stalls and 185 bike spaces; and
- 18 underground pakring stalls and 28 bicycle spaces for 724 East 56th Avenue Rezoning Application are also located in the underground level of this project.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
The community open house scheduled on Monday March 30, 2020, in conjunction with 724 East 56th Avenue application, has been POSTPONED due to COVID-19. This page will be updated when more information is available.
You can provide comments for 7280 Fraser Street Rezoning Application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 11, 2019)
- Rezoning Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plans
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Community Open House Postponed
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Chee Chan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9576
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, email@example.com, 604-253-8800