Rezoning Application - 3084 West 4th Avenue and 2010 Balaclava Street
The City has received an application to rezone 3084 West 4th Avenue and 2010 Balaclava Street from RM-4 (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6 storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- a total of 35 secured rental units (with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households)
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.95;
- a gross floor area of 2,027.52 sq. m (21,824 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20.23 m (66.37 ft.); and
- 15 underground parking stalls and 54 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house was held on Wednesday March 11, 2020, 4:30-9:00 pm at H.R. MacMillan Space Centre (Lobby), 1100 Chestnut Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
Please note the original open house hours were from 5:00-8:00 pm. The hours have been extended as noted above.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (January 21, 2020)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plan
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Wednesday March 11, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: James Evans, email@example.com, 604-619-5733