Rezoning Application - 3084 West 4th Avenue and 2010 Balaclava Street
The City has received an application to rezone 3084 West 4th Avenue and 2010 Balaclava Street from RM-4 (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6 storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- a total of 35 secured rental units (with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households)
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.95;
- a gross floor area of 2,027.52 sq. m (21,824 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20.23 m (66.37 ft.); and
- 15 underground parking stalls and 54 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house will be held on Wednesday March 11, 2020, 5-8 pm at H.R. MacMillan Space Centre (Lobby), 1100 Chestnut Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (January 21, 2020)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plan
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Wednesday March 11, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: James Evans, email@example.com, 604-619-5733