Rezoning Application - 8257 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8257 Oak Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of an eight-storey mixed-use building over two levels of underground parking and includes:
- Commercial retail space on the ground level;
- Office space on the second floor;
- 62 strata-titled units on floors three to eight;
- A floor area of 5,917.5 m (63,696 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.5;
- A maximum building height of 31.7 m (104 ft.); and
- 69 parking spaces and 124 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, from 5:00-7:30 pm at the Marpole Neighbourhood House (8585 Hudson Street). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (October 29, 2019)
- Development Description
- Site Context and Project Statistics
- Context and Site Plans
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Landscape Plans
- Elevations and Sections
- Building Renderings
- Shadow Studies
- Sustainability Measures Overview
- Sustainable Design Strategy
- Transportation Demand Management Report
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 11, 2020