Rezoning Application - 24 East Broadway Avenue & 2520 Ontario Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 24 E Broadway & 2520 Ontario Street from Commercial District (C-3A) to Comprehensive Development District (CD-1) to allow for a 12-storey commercial office building. The proposal includes:
• 20,284 sq. ft. of retail space
• 104,755 sq. ft. of office space
• Total floor area of 125,039 sq. ft.
• Building height of 147.67 ft.
• Floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.75
• 6 levels of underground parking, including 230 vehicle parking and 68 bicycle parking
This application is being considered under the Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out an online feedback form or by contacting the Rezoning Planner directly.
Application (March 16, 2020)
- Site Context
- Policy Context
- Rezoning and Design Rationale
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Cross-sections & Elevations
- Shadow Analysis
- Sustainable Design Strategy
- Floor Plan
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Temporarily delayed due to COVID-19
- Urban Design Panel - TBD
- Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9225
Applicant contact: Tom Bunting, Formosis Architecture, 604-558-3327