Rezoning Application - 5812-5844 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5812-5844 Cambie Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a mixed-use development with a 32-storey market residential tower and a 12-storey office tower over a four-storey podium. It includes:
• 257 strata-titled units;
• 9,902 sq. m (106,589 sq. ft.) of office space;
• Commercial use at grade;
• A 37-space public childcare facility and a youth centre;
• A total floor area of 28,548 sq. m (307,283 sq. ft.);
• A total floor space ratio (FSR) of 9.85; and
• 303 parking spaces and 536 Class A bicycle spaces over four levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, from 5:00-7:30 pm at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Site Context
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Daycare Plans
- Landscape Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Renderings (Future Context)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 5, 2020
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Jeff Mok, IBI Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-8797