Rezoning Application - 5740 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5740 Cambie Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a mixed-use development with a 14-storey market rental tower and a 27-storey market strata tower and includes:
• commercial retail space at grade;
• office space (including non-profit office space) above;
• 80 market rental units and 133 market strata units;
• a floor area of 29,495 sq. m (317,101 sq. ft.);
• a floor space ratio (FSR) of 8.61;
• a maximum building height of 84.7 m (278 ft.); and
• 288 underground parking spaces and 559 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house is scheduled for September 5, 2019 from 5-8pm at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street.
City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 24, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plan
- Notice of Rezoning and Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 5, 2019
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Chris Ho, Polygon Oakridge Development, Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-877-1131
View the notification area and legal information