Rezoning Application - 441-475 West 42nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 441-475 West 42nd Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of an 18-storey secured market rental residential building with a four-storey podium over one level of underground parking and includes:
- 124 rental units (including 29 below market rental units);
- A rooftop indoor/outdoor amenity space and a children’s play space above the podium;
- A building height of 61.7 m (202.5 ft.);
- A floor area of 12,461 sq. m (134,128 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 6.67; and
- 39 parking spaces and 4 car-share parking spaces; and
- 291 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at the Jewish Community Centre (950 West 41st Avenue). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 16, 2019)
- Rezoning and Design Rationale
- Sustainability Measures
- Existing Site Context
- Future Site Context
- View Cone Analysis
- Shadow Studies
- Project Statistics
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans (with FSR)
- Landscape Plans
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - November 20, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - January 8, 2020
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Kent MacDougall, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9579
Applicant Contact: Donald Yan, Urban Solutions Architecture, email@example.com, 604-621-6106