Rezoning Application - 357-475 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 357-475 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a 22-storey and 14-storey mixed-used building over three levels of underground parking with:
- 344 rental units;
- commercial retail space at grade;
- hotel use on Levels 2 and 3;
- building heights of: 75.7 m (248.4 ft.) West building and 48.4 m (158.7 ft.) East building;
- a floor area of 27,965 sq. m (301,008 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 6.13; and
- 372 underground parking spaces and 669 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house is scheduled on Monday, October 7, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at the Jewish Community Centre in the Wosk Auditorium (950 West 41st Avenue). This open house is being combined with another rezoning application at 325-343 West 41st Avenue (see application here). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 22, 2019)
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics and Site Context
- Streetscape Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Site Plan and Setbacks
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans (with FSR)
- Landscape Rationale and Plans
- Sustainability Measures
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 7, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: November 13, 2019
For additional information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Karen Wong, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7458
Applicant Contact: David Woo, Coromandel Properties, email@example.com, 604-620-1666