Rezoning Application - 357-475 West 41st Avenue
On July 22, 2019, the City of Vancouver received an application to rezone 357-475 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. As of October 4, 2019, the applicant would like to withdraw the hotel use and replace the use with rental units. This change will not result in any form of development changes.
The proposal consists of a 22-storey and 14-storey mixed-use building over three levels of underground parking with:
- 416 rental units;
- commercial retail space at grade;
- building heights of: 75.7 m (248.4 ft.) West building and 48.4 m (158.7 ft.) East building;
- a floor area of 27,904 sq. m (300,360 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 6.12; and
- 377 underground parking spaces and 794 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.