Rezoning Application - 1943-1967 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1943-1967 East Hastings Street from MC-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of an eight-storey mixed-use building over three levels of underground parking and includes:
- commercial retail space at grade;
- 131 market strata units;
- a floor area of 10,857 sq. m (116,863 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.01;
- a maximum building height of 26.32 m (86.4 ft.); and
- 169 underground parking spaces and 300 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 5-8pm at the Xpey Elementary School Gymnasium, 1950 East Hastings Street. City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 5, 2019)
- Site Context and Project Statistics
- Design Rationale (6 MB)
- Sustainability Measures
- Shadow Studies
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Unit Plans
- Sections and Elevations
- Landscape Plans
- Urban Room Plans
- Public Art Precedents
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 17, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: October 30, 2019
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Thiago Pimentel Bueno, Dialog, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-215-7018