Rezoning Application - 1450 West Georgia Street
The City has received an application to rezone 1450 West Georgia Street from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) to permit the development of a 49-storey strata and market rental residential building. The proposal includes:
- a building height of 151.6 m (497.3 ft.)
- a total gross floor area of 26,605 sq. m (286,379 sq. ft.)
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 14.14
- ground storey commercial space
- 17 storeys containing 162 market rental units
- 27 storeys containing 193 strata units
- 300 vehicle parking spaces and 707 bicycle spaces
This application is being considered under the West End Community Plan, Rezoning Policy for the West End, and General Policy for Higher Buildings.
A community open house was held on April 30, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm at the Westin Bayshore Hotel (1601 Bayshore Drive). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our Online Feedback Form.
Application (December 20, 2018)
- Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Policy Context
- Project Statistics
- Elevation and Sections
- View Analysis
- Shadow Study
- Sustainability Analysis
- Survey Plan
- Floor Plan
- Landscape Plan
- Transportation Study
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - April 30, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - June 12, 2019
- Downtown Official Development Plan
- West End Community Plan (2013)
- Rezoning Policy for the West End (2013)
- General Policy for Higher Buildings
- Green Building Policy for Rezonings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
To receive updates about the West End Plan, including information about rezoning applications, please visit vancouver.ca/westend and provide your contact information at the bottom of the page.