Rezoning Application - 8655 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8655 Granville Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of an 11-storey mixed-use building over four levels of underground parking and includes:
- Commercial retail space at grade;
- Office space on the second floor;
- 55 strata-titled residential units;
- A building height of 38.33 m (125.8 ft.);
- A floor area of 5,887 sq. m (63,365 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.10; and
- 73 underground parking spaces and 110 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house will be held on Monday, February 3, 2020 from 5:00-7:30pm at the Marpole Neighbourhood House (8585 Hudson Street). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 16, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Shadow Studies
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning and Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 3, 2020
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156