Rezoning Application - 8460 Ash Street and 8495 Cambie Street (Ashley Mar Co-op Site)
The City has received an application to rezone 8460 Ash Street and 8495 Cambie Street from RT-2 (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal consists of a mixed-use development with three towers at 15, 24, and 27 storeys.
- 1-for-1 replacement of the existing 54 Ashley Mar Housing Co-operative units;
- 71 additional non-market housing units;
- 457 secured market rental units;
- 1 commercial-retail unit;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.54;
- a gross floor area of 45,455 sq. m (489,270 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 81.5 m (267 ft.); and
- 309 underground parking spaces and 1,162 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan. On February 11, 2020, Council approved the recommendations of an Issues Report seeking permission for staff to consider accepting and begin the review process of a rezoning application with building heights beyond those envisaged in the Marpole Community Plan.
- Council meeting agenda: https://council.vancouver.ca/20200211/regu20200211ag.htm
- Issues Report: https://council.vancouver.ca/20200211/documents/r4.pdf
The community open house has been POSTPONED due to COVID-19. This page will be updated when more information is available.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 8, 2019)
- Rezoning Rationale
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Urban Context
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Site Sections
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Street Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Information to come
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman , Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Emily Ng, Intracorp, email@example.com, 604-801-7076