Rezoning Application - 810 Kingsway
The City has received an application to rezone 810 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 103 secured market rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.62;
- a total floor area of 8,739 sq.m (94,065 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 22 m (72 ft.); and
- 92 underground parking stalls and 193 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Rental Policy.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (April 17, 2020)
- Rezoning Rationale
- Design Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Context Map
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Street and Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Jim Spillane, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-707-5376
Applicant Contact: Lucas Berube, Rize Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-639-1672.