Rezoning Application - 724 East 56th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 724 East 56th Avenue from RS-1 (Single Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of two 3-storey stacked townhouses. This proposal includes:
- 12 secured market rental units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.4;
- a gross floor area of 1,121 sq. m (12,062 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 10.1 m (33.16 ft.); and
- 18 underground parking stalls and 28 bicycle spaces, located in the underground level of 7280 Fraser Street Rezoning Application.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held for this Rezoning Application, in conjunction with 7280 Fraser Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions. Date and location TBD.
You can provide comments for 724 East 56th Avenue Rezoning Application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 11, 2019)
- Project Overview
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: TBA
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Chee Chan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9576
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, email@example.com, 604-253-8800