Rezoning Application - 3609-3687 Arbutus Street
The City has received an application to rezone 3609-3687 Arbutus Street from RS-1 (Single-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of two six-storey residential buildings including:
- a total of 116 secured market rental rental units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.53;
- a total floor area of 7,760.6 sq. m (83,534 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 22 m (73 ft.); and
- 74 underground parking stalls and 227 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (April 30, 2020)
- Rezoning and Design Rationale
- Project Statistics
- Existing Site Context
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- 3D Massing and Building Material
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Area Overlays
- Parking Plans
- Building and Street Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Atypical Unit Layouts
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: James Boldt, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7449
Applicant Contact: John Abraham, PCI Developments, email@example.com, 604-331-5278