Rezoning Application - 1698 West Georgia Street
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application to rezone 1698 West Georgia Street from Multiple Dwelling (RM-6) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) to allow for the development of a 33-storey residential tower. The proposal includes:
- a building height of 99.25 m (326 ft.)
- a total floor area of 16,528 sq. m (177,903 sq. ft.)
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 9.39
- 127 residential strata units
- 213 vehicle parking spaces and 335 bike stalls
This application is being considered under the West End Community Plan and Rezoning Policy for the West End.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
A community open house was held on April 9, 2019 from 4:30 - 7:00 pm in the Cypress Room of the Westin Bayshore Hotel (1601 Bayshore Drive). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
Application (November 2, 2018)
- Design Rationale
- Policy Context
- Site & Context Plan
- Project Statistics
- Shadow Study
- Elevation & Cross-Sections
- Survey Plan
- Floor Plan
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - April 9, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - April 17, 2019
- RM-6 District Schedule
- West End Community Plan
- Rezoning Policy for the West End
- Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Leifka Vissers, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9610
Applicant contact: Chris Carter, Anthem Properties, ccarter@AnthemProperties.com, 604-689-3040