Rezoning Application - 1515 West 49th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 1515 West 49th Avenue from RS-3 (Single-family dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of two 3.5-storey residential buildings including:
- a total of 8 secured market rental units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.53;
- a total floor area of 1,140 sq. m (12,266 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 13.49 m (44.25 ft.); and
- 4 off street parking spaces, 1 car share space, and 24 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Policy.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (March 13, 2020)
- Project Statistics
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor and Parking Plans
- FSR Overlays
- Roof Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: More information to follow
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: Ryan Martin, Stuart Howard Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-688-5585