Rezoning Application - 1265-1281 Kingsway
The City has received an application to rezone 1265-1281 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use residential building including:
- a total of 43 secured market rental units;
- commercial at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.70;
- a total floor area of 3,962.67 sq. m (42,653.87 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 20.88 m (68.6 ft.); and
- 51 underground parking stalls and 89 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
The community open house scheduled on Tuesday April 14, 2020 has been POSTPONED due to COVID-19. This page will be updated when more information is available.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 4, 2020)
- Project Statistics and Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Parking Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Section
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Community Open House Postponed
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Jim Spillane, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-707-5376
Applicant Contact: Adam Poole, Stuart Howard Architects Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-688-5585