Rezoning Application - 100 West 49th Avenue (Langara College)
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application for 100 West 49th Avenue (Langara College) to amend the existing CD-1 (55) (Comprehensive Development) District to allow for the phased masterplan of Langara College. The proposal consists of:
- Five academic and community buildings:
- Sites i, ii, and iv: a maximum building height of six storeys (31 m);
- Site iii: a maximum building height of four storeys (21 m); and
- Site v: a single-storey Indigenous Meeting House (10 m); and
- A total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.66 campus-wide.
Development Permits for specific buildings will be submitted individually with each phase of expansion.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Langara College Policy Statement.
A community open house will be held on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 from 5-8 pm in the Gallery space on the second floor of the Science and Technology building, (Langara College, 170 West 49th Avenue). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (March 19, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: July 23, 2019
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Laurie Schmidt, Schmidt & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-773-3448