Proposed Amendments to the East Fraser Lands (River District)
Official Development Plan
The Director of Planning initiated amendments to the East Fraser Lands Official Development Plan (ODP). The following changes were made to the ODP:
- Modification of the affordable housing definition and family housing requirements;
- Change in location of a childcare facility;
- Conversion of the existing gas station to full service; and
- Miscellaneous housekeeping amendments.
The first community open house on the proposed ODP amendments was held on November 5, 2015 at the River District Discovery Centre (8683 Kerr Street).
A follow-up open house was held on May 4, 2016 at the River District Discovery Centre (8683 Kerr Street).
This application was approved by Council at Regular Council on June 28, 2016.
Application (May 13, 2016)
- Council Report: East Fraser Lands - Amendments to the Official Development Plan and Associated CD-1 By-laws (2.77mb)
- Notice of Text Amendment and Open House (211kb) - November 5, 2015
- Notice of Text Amendment and Open House (208kb) - May 4, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 5, 2015
- City Open House Boards (3.17mb)
City Contact: Kirsten Robinson, Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6889