Rezoning Application - 980 Howe Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (546) (Comprehensive Development) District By-law to allow for lab and storage areas in the underground parking structure. The proposal includes:
- an increase in floor space ratio (FSR) from 11.21 to 11.26;
- a reduction parking spaces from 218 to 213; and
- conversion of a portion of 5th parking level into a 114.1 m² (1,228 sq. ft.) lab and storage space.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on April 15, 2014.
Application (December 4, 2013)
- Proposed Lab and Storage Areas (282kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: March 11, 2014
- Public Hearing: April 15, 2014
- CD-1 (546) By-law (272kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michael Naylor, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6269
Applicant Contact: John Scott, CEI Architecture, 604.687.1898