Rezoning Application - 8636-8656 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8636-8656 Oak Street from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 6-storey residential buildings which include:
- a total of 91 secured market rental units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a total floor area of 5,452.3 sq. m (58,690 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 18.2 m (60 ft.); and
- two levels of underground parking with 76 vehicle parking spaces and 115 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held on June 11, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel, 1041 Southwest Marine Drive, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
At the April 23, 2019 Regular Council meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing.
Application (April 26, 2018)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics
- Streetscapes (11.8 MB)
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Elevations (5.2 MB)
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: June 11, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Fang Liu, W.T. Leung Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-736-9711