Rezoning Application - 8636-8656 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8636-8656 Oak Street from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 6-storey residential buildings which include:
- a total of 91 secured market rental units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a total floor area of 5,452.3 sq. m (58,690 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 18.2 m (60 ft.); and
- two levels of underground parking with 76 vehicle parking spaces and 115 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held on June 11, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel, 1041 Southwest Marine Drive, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at a Regular Council meeting on September 11, 2019, following Public Hearing on September 10, 2019.
- Regular Council Meeting: April 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: September 10, 2019
Application (April 26, 2018)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics
- Streetscapes (11.8 MB)
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Elevations (5.2 MB)
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: June 11, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: Fang Liu, W.T. Leung Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-736-9711