Rezoning Application - 8615 Laurel Street
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application for 8615 Laurel Street from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey secured market rental building that includes:
- a total of 65 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 3,763 sq. m. (40,500 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a building height of 20.0m (66 ft.);
- 35 vehicle parking spaces; and
- 87 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on November 14, 2017. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12406, CD-1 (727), on April 2, 2019.
Application (January 27, 2016)
- Context Plan (1.7mb)
- Context Photos (2.6mb)
- Context Elevation (9.5mb)
- Site Plan (179kb)
- Project Statistics (103kb)
- Parking Plan (112kb)
- Floor Plans (428kb)
- Roof Plans (91kb)
- Sections (2.8mb)
- Elevations (4.8mb)
- Shadow Studies (5mb)
- Perspectives (6mb)
- Landscape Plan (6mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Monday, April 10, 2017- City of Vancouver Display Boards (1.0mb)
- Urban Design Panel: May 17, 2017 - Evaluation: Support with Recommendations
- Regular Council Meeting: October 17, 2017
- Public Hearing: November 14, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Richard Wittstock, Domus Homes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-628-2664