Rezoning Application - 8444-8480 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8444-8480 Oak Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a six-storey residential building:
- a total of 40 market units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a total floor area of 3,524.6 sq. m. (37,938 sq. ft.);
- a height of 19.8 m (65 ft.); and
- two levels of underground parking with 56 vehicle parking spaces and 53 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held on January 8, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre, 990 West 59th Avenue, with City staff and the applicant team.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 10, 2018. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12763, CD-1 (750), on September 15, 2020.
Application (September 15, 2017)
- Site Context (1.1mb)
- Site Plan (225b)
- Project Statistics (76kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.0mb)
- Parking Plans (244kb)
- Sections (587kb)
- Elevations (9.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (844kb)
- Perspectives (874kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.8mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: January 8, 2018 - Display Boards
- Regular Council Meeting: June 19, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 10, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Tomasz Anielski, AVRP Architecture Inc., email@example.com, 604-662-4479