The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 835-837 East Hastings Street from M-1 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use development, including:
- 39 social housing units for seniors;
- a total floor area of 2,562.17 sq. m (27,579 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.33;
- Lee’s Benevolent Society office space; and
- Commercial retail space on the ground floor.
This application is being considered under the Downtown Eastside Community Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 10, 2018)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics (317kb)
- Site Context (161kb)
- Rezoning Intent and Design Rationale (128kb)
- Streetscapes (7.53mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (373kb)
- Sections (761kb)
- Elevations (246kb)
- Shadow Studies (3.66mb)
- Landscape Plan (639kb)
- Building Grades and Site Survey (391kb)
Notice of Rezoning Application (185kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com,
Applicant Contact: Albert Huang, Terra Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-639-0738
To receive updates about the Downtown Eastside Plan, including information about rezoning applications, please visit vancouver.ca/dtes and provide your contact information in the box titled, “Get updates”.