Rezoning Application - 8180-8188 Champlain Crescent (CD-1 Text Amendment)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend CD-1 (117) Champlain Heights, with respects to 8180-8188 Champlain Crescent. The proposal includes the addition of the following permitted uses:
- Cultural and Recreational Uses limited to Arts and Culture Indoor Event, Fitness Centre, Library, and Museum or Archives;
- Retail Uses limited to Grocery or Drug Store, Neighbourhood Grocery Store, and Retail Store;
- Office Uses limited to Financial Institution, General Office, and Health Care Office;
- Service Uses limited to Barber Shop or Beauty Salon, Beauty and Wellness Centre, Catering Establishment and Restaurant – Class 1; and
- Accessory Uses customarily ancillary to the uses.
These uses will be limited to the parcel located at 8180-8188 Champlain Crescent.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 14, 2019 and Council enacted By-law No. 12429 on May 28, 2019.
- Regular Council Meeting: April 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: May 14, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Lecia Desjarlais, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6738
Applicant Contact: Johnny Leung, Johnny w.w. Leung Architect, firstname.lastname@example.org