Rezoning Application - 811 Carrall Street (Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6C)
The City of Vancouver has received a development proposal to rezone from BCPED (BC Place/Expo District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District for Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6C at 811 Carrall Street. The proposal is to rezone and develop the 10.22-acre site into a mixed-use development based on the Northeast False Creek Refined Area Plan, including:
- a variety of buildings with heights up to 41 storeys;
- commercial uses;
- residential uses;
- social housing; and
- a public plaza at the foot of Georgia Street, and delivery of the Creekside Park Extension.
A community open house and block party was held from 11 am–7 pm on June 10, 2017 at Carrall Street between Keefer Street and Expo Boulevard (600 block of Carrall Street), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
A second community open house was held from 11 am–5 pm on November 18, 20 and 21, 2017 and 3 pm–9 pm on November 22, 2017, at 515 W Broadway (at Cambie), and from 2 pm–6 pm on November 23, 2017 at Chinatown Plaza, 180 Keefer Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 (12.2 MB) - Evalutation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Open House: November 18 and 20–22, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 (137 KB) - Evalutation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Open House: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Northeast False Creek Homepage
- Northeast False Creek Refined Area Plan (2017) (37 MB)
- Removal of the Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts (Council Report, 2015) (4 MB)
- Northeast False Creek: Directions for the Future (2009) (2 MB)
- Northeast False Creek High Level Review (2007) (140 KB)
False Creek North Official Development Plan (FCN ODP) (1990) (7.3 MB)
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7604
Applicant Contact: Dan Daszkowski, Civitas Urban Design & Planning, email@example.com, 604-683-8788