Rezoning Application - 7843 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 7843 Cambie Street from RT-1 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey residential building with rooftop amenity space, over two levels of underground parking and includes:
• 29 market strata residential units;
• a floor area of 2,686.76 sq. m (28,920 sq. ft.);
• a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.74;
• a building height of 18.59 m (61 ft.); and
• 34 underground parking spaces and 74 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 5-7:30pm at the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre (990 West 59th Avenue). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This applicaton was approved at Public Hearing on June 23, 2020.
Application (June 19, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Context Plan
- Circulation Diagram
- Building Form and Massing Diagram
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Green Buildings Policy Report
- Regular Council Meeting: March 31, 2020
- Public Hearing: June 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 19, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Lecia Desjarlais, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6738
Applicant Contact: Xinmai Li, GUD Group, email@example.com, 604-806-0268