Rezoning Application - 7807 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 7807 Cambie Street from RT-1 (Two Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building that includes:
- 27 residential units;
- a building height of 21.3 m (70 ft.) from grade;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.70; and
- 36 underground parking spaces and 35 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, November 23, 2015 at Marpole Community Centre with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 12, 2016.
Application (September 21, 2015)
- Project Statistics (113kb)
- Context Plan and Streetscapes (354kb)
- Site Plan (365kb)
- Parking Plans (89kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.09mb)
- Building Elevations (931kb)
- Building Sections (353kb)
- Shadow Studies (1.28mb)
- Streetscape Elevation (1.04mb)
- Perspectives (461kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.31mb)
- Public Hearing: July 12, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: June 14, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 27, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (4-3)
- Community Open House: November 23, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604.736.1156