Rezoning Application - 7730-7770 Cambie Street
The City has received an application to rezone 7730-7770 Cambie Street from RT-1 (Two Family-Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of two 6-storey residential apartment buildings with townhouses at grade. This proposal includes:
- a total of 68 strata units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.7;
a gross floor area of 6,622.59 sq. m (71,284.92 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 20.3m (66.61 ft.) for Building A and 18.47 m (60.61 ft.) for Building B; and
- 94 underground parking stalls and 163 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corrirdor Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (February 28, 2020)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Area Overlays
- Parking Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: More information to follow
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: David Sheng, email@example.com, 778-855-8377