Rezoning Application - 76-96 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 76-96 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to RM-8AN (Multiple Dwelling) District.
The RM-8AN District allows for:
- stacked townhouses or rowhouses up to three storeys fronting the street; and
- a floor space ratio (FSR) up to 1.2.
The specific form of development will be reviewed through a future Development Permit process.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
- Notice of Rezoning Application
- RM-8, RM-8A, RM-8N and RM-8AN Districts Schedule
- RM-8A and RM-8AN Guidelines
- Ammendments to the Zoning and Development By-law Regarding the RM-8A/8AN Districts
- Cambie Corridor Plan (101.84mb)
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Maxim Pravosudov, Shape Architecture, email@example.com, 604-687-4457