Rezoning Application - 7510-7554 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 7510-7554 Cambie Street from C-1 (Commercial) District, RT-1 (Two Family Dwelling) District, and RS-1 (Single Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal includes:
- Two 6-storey buildings, with a maximum height of 24.0 m (78.6 ft.);
- ground-level commercial space
- 72 residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.93; and
- 133 underground parking spaces.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Tuesday, March 24, 2015, at the Marpole-Oakridge Community Centre (990 West 59th Avenue) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on September 17, 2015. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11486, CD-1 (627), on April 5, 2016.
Application (December 19, 2014)
- Project Statistics (922kb)
- Site Plan (365kb)
- Parking Plans (186kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.67mb)
- Building Elevations (2.12mb)
- Building Sections (479kb)
- Building Perspectives (4.16mb)
- Proposed Streetscape (1.08mb)
- Shadow Studies (3.15mb)
- Landscape Plans (463kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: July 21, 2015
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 25, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: March 24, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
Contact: Planning Info Line, email@example.com, 604.873.7611
Applicant Contact: Konning Tam, W.T. Leung Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.736.7991