Rezoning Application and Development Permit Application - 698 East 64th Avenue and 8029 Fraser Street (DE418968)
The City of Vancouver received an application to rezone 698 East 64th Avenue and 8029 Fraser Street from C-1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 5-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 37 secured market rental units;
- commercial space at grade
- a building height of 16 m (52 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65; and
- 28 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on November 24, 2015.
Application (March 27, 2015)
- Project Statistics (261kb)
- Context Plan (1.36mb)
- Site Plan (1.03mb)
- Parking Plan (687mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.44mb)
- Building Elevations (1.58mb)
- Building Sections (1.80mb)
- Perspectives (1.42mb)
- Height Envelope (2.73mb)
- Shadow Studies (918kb)
- Streetscapes (3.01mb)
- Landscape Plans (814kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: July 15, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (5-4)
- Community Open House: June 24, 2015
- Public Hearing: November 24, 2015
- Regular Council Meeting: October 20, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7604
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, 604.253.8800