Rezoning Application - 6929-6969 Cambie Street and 515 West 54th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 6929-6969 Cambie Street and 515 West 54th Avenue from RS-1 (Single Family) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two six-storey buildings with one 2-storey townhouse and one amenity building along the back lane. The proposal includes:
- 72 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 22.3 m (73 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65;
- 84 underground parking spaces; and
- 102 bicycle parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
Changes from the previous application include:
- a decrease in the number of residential units from 74 to 72;
- alterations to the floor plans to increase the amount of balcony space; and
- alterations to the proposed architectural expression.
Please note that the proposed FSR (2.65) and height (73 ft.) have not changed.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Thursday, January 29, 2015, at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on September 17, 2015. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11440, CD-1 (623), on February 23, 2016.
Revised Submission (March 2, 2015)
- Project Statistics and Context (654kb)
- Site Plan (4.66mb)
- Parking Plan (1.35mb)
- Floor Plans (14.88mb)
- Roof Plan (1.08mb)
- Building Elevations (3.18mb)
- Building Sections (1.96mb)
- Shadow Studies (550kb)
- View Analysis (656kb)
Application (November 25, 2014)
- Design Rationale (5.64mb)
- Project Vision (2.95mb)
- Project Statistics (877kb)
- Site Context (3.13mb)
- Site Plan (1.49mb)
- Parking Plan (1.2mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (4.32mb)
- Building Elevations (5.34mb)
- Building Sections (1.74mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.71mb)
- View Analysis (3.23mb)
- Perspectives (2.02mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.95mb)
- Landscape Rationale (2.67mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: July 21, 2015
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 11, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (6-0)
- Community Open House: January 29, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
Contact: Planning Info Line, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7611
Applicant Contact: Benn Duffell, Mosaic, 604.685.3888