Rezoning Application - 686 East 22nd Avenue, 3811-3833 Fraser Street & 679 East 23rd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 686 East 22nd Avenue, 3811-3833 Fraser Street & 679 East 23rd Avenue from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of one six-storey mixed-use building and includes:
- a total of 121 market rental units;
- a total of 1,005 sq. m (10,818 sq. ft.) of retail space at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.28;
- a total floor area of 9,813 sq. m (105,626 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 21.5 m (71 ft.);
- two levels of underground parking with 108 parking spaces; and
- 159 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held on September 6, 2018 from 5-8pm at the Polish Community Centre, 4015 Fraser Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
At the June 11, 2019 Regular Council Meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing on July 9, 2019. The Public Hearing reconvened on July 11, 2019.
At the July 11, 2019 Public Hearing, Council approved this application.
Application (June 22, 2018)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Report
- Transportation Assessment and Management Study
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman
Applicant Contact: Riley Mari, Strand Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-366-4111