Rezoning Application - 6825 West Boulevard
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6825 West Boulevard from RS-5 (Single Family) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the City's Heritage Policies and Guidelines, including the Heritage Action Plan.
The proposal is for heritage protection and conversion of the existing building into two residential units. In addition, one two-storey coach house and three 2.5-storey two-family houses are proposed. The proposal includes:
- a total of nine dwelling units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.60;
- a maximum building height of 12.4 m (41 ft.); and
- 15 parking spaces and 16 bicycle parking spaces.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, June 26, 2017 at the Kerrisdale Community Centre (Room 109), 5851 West Boulevard, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (May 9, 2017)
- Project Statistics (298kb)
- Context Plan (829kb)
- Streetscapes (1.1mb)
- Site Plan (241kb)
- Neighbour Privacy Considerations (2.9mb)
- Heritage Conservation Plan (2.9mb)
- Overall Site Floor Plans (1.7mb)
- Heritage Building Floor Plans (394kb)
- Infill Floor Plans (436kb)
- Overall Site Elevations (1.7mb)
- Heritage Building Elevations (4.7mb)
- Infill Elevations (2.5mb)
- Sections (272kb)
- Landscape Plan (4.3mb)
- Perspectives (341kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Monday, June 26, 2017
City of Vancouver Boards (5.8 mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Andrew Cook, Formwerks Architectural Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-5441