Rezoning Application - 6808-6968 Ash Street and 575 West 54th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6808-6968 Ash Street and 575 West 54th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to RM-8A (Multiple Dwelling) District.
The RM-8A District allows for:
- stacked townhouses or rowhouses up to three storeys fronting the street; and
- a floor space ratio (FSR) up to 1.2.
The specific form of development will be reviewed through a future Development Permit process.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
- Notice of Rezoning Application
- RM-8, RM-8A, RM-8N and RM-8AN Districts Schedule
- RM-8A and RM-8AN Guidelines
- Ammendments to the Zoning and Development By-law Regarding the RM-8A/8AN Districts
- Cambie Corridor Plan (101.84mb)
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Yan Zeng, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com 604-871-6383
Applicant Contact: Jay Lin, Belford Properties, firstname.lastname@example.org