Rezoning Application - 6409-6487 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6409-6487 Cambie Street from RT-1 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a 10-storey mixed-use building over two levels of underground parking with:
- Commercial retail space at grade with live/work units at the lane;
- Office space on levels two and three;
- 37-space childcare facility on level two;
- 127 strata residential units;
- A building height of 39.83 m (130.7 ft.);
- A total floor area of 13,945 sq. m (150,103 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.09; and
- 163 underground parking spaces and 306 Class A bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
A community open house will be held on Monday, March 2, 2020, from 5:00-7:00 pm in the
Dayson Boardroom at the Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver (950 W 41st Ave). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
Application (December 6, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Setback Diagram
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Rationale and Plans
- Sustainability Measures (Overview)
- Sustainability Design Strategy
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: TBD
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Alan Davies, Acton Ostry Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-739-3344