Rezoning Application - 6288 Ash Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6288 Ash Street from RT-1 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 3-storey buildings including:
- a total of 7 three-bedroom market residential units;
- a maximum building height of 9.1 m (30 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.0; and
- 11 underground parking spaces and 9 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Oakridge Langara Policy Statement.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at Peretz Centre (Auditorium), 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2016)
- Context Plan (2.7mb)
- Site Plan (394kb)
- Project Statistics (254kb)
- Floor Area (269kb)
- Floor Plans (522kb)
- Parking Plans (169kb)
- Sections (540kb)
- Elevations (1.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (698kb)
- Perspectives (1.3mb)
- Building Grade Elevations (647kb)
- Topographic Site Plan (94kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6421
Applicant Contact: Matthew Cheng, Matthew Cheng Architect Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.731.3012