Rezoning Application - 619-675 West Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the site at 619-675 West Hastings Street from DD (Downtown District) to a new CD-1 district to allow for a new 28-storey office building at 619-675 West Hastings Street with the following specifications:
- Overall height of 108 m (353 ft.) - previous notifications indicated the height as 100 m (330 ft.), the height to the top of the 28th storey not including architectural appurtenances and rooftop mechanical space.
- Density of 25.5 FSR
- Floor area of 14,756 m2 (158,837 sq. ft.)
- Five levels of underground parking with 67 vehicle parking spaces
- Seismic upgrade and heritage designation of the exterior façade of the RBC Building at 675 West Hastings Street
This rezoning application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder, the Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan and the Downtown (Except Downtown South) Design Guidelines.
You can provide comments by filling out our online comment form. While comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date, you are encouraged to provide your comments by April 30, 2017 to allow staff to consider if any changes need to be made to the proposal and to represent your comments in the report to Council.
Application (October 27, 2016)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Photos
- Design Rationale
- Model and Renderings
- Shadow Study
- Parking Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Conservation Plan
Advisory Group and Community Open House Meetings
- Community Open House - March 14, 2017
- Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder
- Downtown District (DD) Bylaw
- Downtown (except Downtown South) Design Guidelines
- Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michael Naylor, Senior Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6269
Applicant Contact: Mark Thompson, Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership, email@example.com, 604-687-2990