Rezoning Application - 618 West 32nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 618 West 62nd Avenue from RS-1 (Single Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building that includes:
- 15 residential units;
- a building height of 21.7 m (71 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.46; and
- 29 vehicle parking spaces and 20 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on May 31, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics (4588 Clancy Loranger Way), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 17, 2017.
Application (March 17, 2016)
- Project Statistics (305kb)
- Site Plan (155kb)
- Context Plan (830kb)
- Context Images (1.08mb)
- Parking Plans (208kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (511kb)
- Elevations (348kb)
- Sections (203kb)
- Shadow Studies (248kb)
- Perspectives (741kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.3mb)
- Notice of Pubilc Hearing (Rescheduled) (354kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing (354kb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (87kb)
- Public Hearing: September 19, 2017 (WITHDRAWN)
- Public Hearing: October 17, 2017
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: June 15, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (7-3)
- Community Open House: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (147kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezoning (198kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Beverley White, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6115
Applicant Contact: Edward Archibald, Accorde Properties Corp, email@example.com, 604.379.2212