Rezoning Application - 6161 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6161 Cambie Street from CD-1 (12) (Comprehensive Development) District to a new CD-1 District. The proposal consists of one three-storey educational and cultural replacement facility for Alliance Française of Vancouver with commercial space and includes:
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.93;
- a total floor area of 2,329 sq. m (25,069 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 17.15 m (56 ft.); and
- one level of underground parking with 32 vehicle parking spaces, and 16 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on October 23, 2018 from 5-7pm at Alliance Française of Vancouver, 6161 Cambie Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on December 10, 2019.
Application (August 20, 2018)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context (17.3 MB)
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Report (5.6 MB)
- Regular Council Meeting: November 5, 2019
- Public Hearing: December 10, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 23, 2018
- City of Vancouver Boards(8.7 MB)
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner
Applicant Contact: Marie-Odile Marceau, McFarland Marceau Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-733-1115
View the notification area and legal information