Rezoning Application - 6137 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6137 Cambie Street from CD-1 (12) to a new CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the Cambie Corridor Plan. The proposal is for a seven-storey mixed-use building over two levels of underground parking, including:
- a replacement church space;
- 68 childcare spaces;
- a total of 20 secured market rental units;
- a total floor area of 3,714 sq. m. (39,982 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.08;
- a building height of 25.6 m (84 ft.);
- 56 vehicle parking spaces; and
- 31 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-7:00pm on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at the Chinese Presbyterian Church, 6137 Cambie Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on September 19, 2017.
Application (December 19, 2016)
- Site Plan (661kb)
- Renderings (393kb)
- Site Context (462kb)
- Project Topography (201kb)
- Project Statistics (140kb)
- Building Grades (68kb)
- Elevations (2.2mb)
- Floor Plans (1.8mb)
- Roof Plan (322kb)
- Parking Plan (509kb)
- Sections (1.5mb)
- Shadow Studies (376kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.9mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: July 25, 2017
- Public Hearing: September 19, 2017
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: April 5, 2017 - Evaluation: Support with Recommendations
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6121
Applicant Contact: Stuart Lyon, GBL Architects., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-736-1156