Rezoning Application - 6031 Dunbar Street
The City has received an application to rezone 6031 Dunbar Street from RS-5 (Single Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 4-storey residential building.
The proposal includes:
- 9 secured market rental housing units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.13;
- a floor area of 1,014.9 sq. m (10,924.7 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 11.4 m (37.4 ft.); and
- 4 attached vehicle parking spaces and 24 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Tuesday March 10, 2020 at the the Dunbar Community Centre, 4747 Dunbar Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Plan
- Site Context
- Floor Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Roof Plan
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
Applicant Contact: David Garrioch, Diamond Group Architecture Inc., email@example.com, 604-734-2004