Rezoning Application - 6031 Dunbar Street
The City has received an application to rezone 6031 Dunbar Street from RS-5 (Single Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 4-storey residential building.
The proposal includes:
- 9 secured market rental housing units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.13;
- a floor area of 1,014.9 sq. m (10,924.7 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 11.4 m (37.4 ft.); and
- 4 attached vehicle parking spaces and 24 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Tuesday March 10, 2020 at the Dunbar Community Centre, 4747 Dunbar Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on July 28, 2020.
Application (December 20, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Site Plan
- Site Context
- Floor Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Roof Plan
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2020
- Public Hearing: July 28, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
Applicant Contact: David Garrioch, Diamond Group Architecture Inc., email@example.com, 604-734-2004