Rezoning Application - 601 Beach Crescent
The City of Vancouver has received an application from GBL Architects Ltd. to rezone the site to a new Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to permit the development of a 54-storey mixed-use building which includes:
- 303 market residential units and 152 social housing units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.23;
- 2,094 sq. m (22,543 sq. ft.) of commercial space at grade;
- a floor area of 41,755 sq. m (449,444 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 163 m (535 ft.); and
- 442 underground parking spaces and 970 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Higher Buildings Policy.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 24, 2018)
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plans
- Parking Plans
- Site and Context Plans
- Elevations and Sections
- Project Rationale
- Skyline and View Studies
- Landscape Plan
- Shadow Studies
- Higher Buildings Policy
- CD-1 (366) 500 Pacific Street
- False Creek North Official Development Plan
- Beach Neighbourhood CD-1 Guidelines
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6121
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156