Rezoning Application - 5910-5962 Cambie Street
The City has received an application to rezone 5910-5962 Cambie Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal consists of a mixed-use development with a 29-storey market residential tower and a 15-storey hotel tower over a 5-storey podium, with retail.
The proposal includes:
- 168 strata residential units (29 storey);
- 270 hotel units (15 storey);
- 10 artist live-work studios;
- retail use at grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 10.86;
- a floor area of 31,982 sq. m (344,256 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 85 m (278 ft.); and
- 281 underground vehicle parking spaces and 377 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Monday, March 30, 2020 at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2019)
- Development Statistics
- Rezoning Rationale
- Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape and Roof Plan
- Sustainability Design Strategy
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-707-5318
Applicant Contact: Joerk Gravenstein, Perkins+Will Canada Architects Co., Joerk.Gravenstein@perkinswill.com, 604-484-1594