Rezoning Application - 5910-5998 Cambie Street
The City has received an application to rezone 5910-5998 Cambie Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal consists of a mixed-use development with a 29-storey market residential tower and a 15-storey hotel tower over a 5-storey podium, with retail.
The proposal includes:
- 168 strata residential units (29 storey);
- 270 hotel units (15 storey);
- 10 artist live-work studios;
- retail use at grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 10.86;
- a floor area of 31,982 sq. m (344,256 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 85 m (278 ft.); and
- 281 underground vehicle parking spaces and 377 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
The community open house scheduled on Monday March 30, 2020 has been POSTPONED due to COVID-19. This page will be updated when more information is available.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2019)
- Development Statistics
- Rezoning Rationale
- Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape and Roof Plan
- Sustainability Design Strategy
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Community Open House Postponed
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-707-5318
Applicant Contact: Joerk Gravenstein, Perkins+Will Canada Architects Co., Joerk.Gravenstein@perkinswill.com, 604-484-1594