Rezoning Application - 5812-5888 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5812-5888 Cambie Street from C-2 (Commercial) to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 10 and 8 storey mixed-use development, including:
- a total of 117 residential units;
- 8 live work units at the lane;
- 6 commercial units at grade;
- 2,012 square metres of office space;
- a maximum building height of 35.0 m (116 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.22; and
- 215 underground vehicle parking spaces and bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-7:00PM on Thursday, February, 9, 2017 at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 15, 2016)
- Project Statistics (1.4mb)
- Site Plan (317kb)
- Context Plan (1.8mb)
- Sustainability (1.8mb)
- Streetscape (3.7mb)
- Form Analysis (673kb)
- Elevations (11.1mb)
- Sections (1.3mb)
- Survey and Building Grade Plan (943kb)
- Privacy and Outlook Analysis (454kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.0mb)
- Renderings (3.9mb)
- Parking Plan (711kb)
- Floor Plans (2.7kb)
- Roof Plan (233kb)
- Public Realm Plan (454kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: 5:00 - 7:00PM on Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: February 22, 2017 - Evaluation: Support (8-1)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Clement Pun, IBI Group Architects Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-8797