Rezoning Application - 5809-5811 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5809-5811 Main Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal is for a 3.5-storey residential cohousing building, including:
- a total of 12 residential units, including an enhanced affordability component;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.47;
- a total floor area of 913 sq. m. (9,829 sq. ft.);
- a height of 13.9 m (46 ft); and
- Three vehicle parking spaces, one carshare space, and 15 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held on February 1st, 2018 from 5-8pm at the Baha'i Centre, 5880 Main Street, with City staff and the applicant team.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 17, 2018.
Application (November 9, 2017)
- Context Plan (37mb)
- Site Plan (329kb)
- Perspective (4.0mb)
- Project Statistics (219kb)
- Floor Plans (901kb)
- Sections (342b)
- Elevations (15mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.2mb)
- Landscape Plan (3.7mb)
- Parking Study (733kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: June 19, 2018
- Public Hearing : July 17, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6121
Applicant Contact: Marianne Amodio, Marianne Amodio Architecture Studio Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 778.379.9276